Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines
The following guidelines have been set by the government to ensure your and our staff's safety:
- Only one person is allowed in the salon and nine persons in the building for other services.
- You must wait outside in your car or social distancing on sidewalk (I will come and get you for your appointment).
- You must wear a mask.
- You will be asked if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- You must sign the disclaimer.
- If you have travelled outside to a hot zone or out of our area, you will not be able to receive an appointment or entry.
- If you have or were given an appointment, please confirm it. If you miss or are late for your appointment, a $30 fee will be added to your follow up appointment.
- Do not try to book your hair and aesthetic appointments at the same time. At this time (due to rule 1), it is difficult.
- No coffee, water or food service is available.
- Upon entry to salon use hand sanitizer.
- There is a mandatory 15 min cleaning/sanitation break between clients.
- You must wear a mask, if you do not have one, one will be provided for a fee of $5.
- You must make an appointment even to pick up product, due to rules 1 & 2.
Did You Know?
Cleo Light Therapy Mask
Cleo mask has different 7 colours each offering a multitude of benefits.
Beauty Chez Renée offers specialty services such as: Skin Tag Removal, Cryoprobe, Radio Vaporization, Derma light, Vacuodermie, TPO5 (pressure therapy). Ellabenna Lash lift system is available. Just a lift for those that do not like lash extensions, or add lash tint in a variety of colours including this fall's mascara colour of choice 'burgundy'.